Friday, August 1, 2008

The Nursery

We undertook a really large remodeling task this year. (When I say "we" know that I mean John.) I helped do about 2 things out of the hundreds of tasks it took to remodel the guest room and add the nursery. I'm really proud of the way it turned out. (I will take credit for the aesthetics of the room - that was all me!!) However, despite the fact that we have such a lovely nursery, Cora has spent exactly 0 nights in it. Hopefully, she will begin sleeping through the night soon and will move into her own lovely room. Until then, she can just admire it from afar!

The views from the door. . .







The opposite wall. . .

12 comments:

The Gumpls said...

welcome to the world of blogging! It's fun and an easy way to keep everyone in on your life! Things will get easier with Cora and her schedule I promise. Give it about 4 more weeks and she should be sleeping through the night! You are such a sweet mommy. We love for you to come play at our house sometime! xoxo

Mrs. Jenk said...

Love the stripes in the nursery- nice work to you both!

Amy K said...

So love the nursery! Good job Melissa (oh, and John too) :)

Heather said...

Great job!! This room is so pretty, it's just precious!

Unknown said...

What a cute room! :-)

Jenny said...

It's so pretty and relaxing!

Tammy said...

What a darling room for your princess! :) Love your blog header too!

Nice to "meet" you! TGIF!

Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

Lovely room!

Tara G. said...

So soft, simple, and peaceful! Lovely!

Courtney said...

Great nursery!

Mimi said...

HI!!!
Found you by looking at everyone's nurseries!!! My name is Jamie--AKA MIMI, I'm a new MIMI, Camdyn our only grandchild, she is 12 1/2 months old and a PRINCESS through through!!!! I have a daughter who will be 30 in Sept. her name is Corie, so I love your daughter's name!!!
We live in Arizona,please stop by my blog and maybe we can keep in touch!!!
Have a blessed week,
jamie

Mimi said...

HI again!!
You can visit my blog at:
www.queenmimicorner.blogspot.com
thanks hopefully you will take a peek!!!
jamie

Related Posts with Thumbnails