- Obviously, the naughty dog is going to win! -
Cora was so tiny when she came home from the hospital (4 lbs 13 oz) that her pediatrician asked that we supplement with formula. The fabulous thing about that is they load you down with samples. While I'm not too keen on giving her much formula, especially since she's not so tiny any more, I like to keep it around. It's like a sleeping potion for her! Being the naive, first time dog owner that I am, I had left a little bottle of formula in my nursing basket on the floor of the living room. Penny, being the hound dog that she is, sniffed around and found a tasty snack. When I hadn't seen her for a while, I decided to go and investigate what she was up to. Of course, there was the formula bottle with a neat little hole at the bottom and my naughty dog just licking away. At least she took the formula to the kitchen and disposed of it where she is permitted to eat treats. Thanks, Penny!
No comments:
Post a Comment