Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cause and Effect

Cora, this is a lesson in cause and effect:

The Cause:

The Effect:

Cora's new joy in life is climbing. She discovered Penny's pillow on the hearth (much to my dismay!) a little while ago. Then, she spent the next few minutes trying to figure out how to get on top of it. So, like any mom of the year candidate, I got out my camera because I knew this could only possibly end in giggles, smiles and high-fives all around. Actually, little missy did quite a good job climbing up onto Penny's pillow. The problem came when she did a little victory booty bounce and took a nose dive into the really soft and kid-friendly unforgiving wood floor. It's a bit hard to see in the picture, but Tiny-might got a souvenir from her trip. . .a nice black and blue bruise on her forehead.

Cora, what did we learn?!

1 comment:

April said...

too cute!!! I have been visiting the Kayleigh blog and it is heartbreaking!!! I just got through reading today's entry and bawling my eyes out... Praying for them.
on another note... how do you type words with a line through them?

Related Posts with Thumbnails