Monday, July 25, 2011

Weeping With Electronic Joy

To soften the wound of having to sell the Audi, John decided to outfit his truck with a better sound system.  To put it plainly, John is a bit of a sound snob.  His Isuzu had a sound system that would make any frat boy jealous. And, after some careful research and fabrication, his truck will at least sound awesome even if it doesn't have a 333 horsepower, 3.0 liter supercharged engine.  So, as 'E' says his car "entertainment system will weep with electronic joy" once the process is complete.

This weekend, John spent time fabricating and installing the speakers.  It was a bit time consuming, but I can tell that John was enjoying himself - 100+ degrees outside, and I only saw him when it was mealtime!  When it was cooler out, Cora decided she wanted to go out and visit with him for a while.  He had the stereo on, and little miss decided she wanted to sit in the truck.  When I went out to check on her 30 minutes later, she was still sitting in the truck listening to music.  Her comment to me was "Uhh, Mommy, should I put my seatbelt on?" Her "should I's" are more of a suggestion rather than a question, incidentally!  So, I obliged her safety nature and belted her in.
Whoa!  I just saw a glimpse of the future!  I sure am glad she can't yet see over the steering wheel!

1 comment:

Mema said...

I think this "Little Missy" loves her daddy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails