Notice Penny in the background. She is, of course, enjoying 'mega-yard'! In fact, earlier this week, the girls and I went out to run some errands. When I came back home, there was a message for me from Auntie Linda informing me that she and Penny were chilling out in her house. Hah! I think Linda may actually prefer for us to leave the fence down!
Cora, naturally, wanted to be outside in all the hubbub. Yiayia came up with the idea of letting her play in the water hose. Y'all, that simple little activity would keep her occupied for an hour at a time! Suh-weet! When she started to get a little restless with just the hose, we gave her a big cup. Ahh, to be young again!
Notice anything exciting in these pictures? No swim diaper!! That's right, folks, we are almost potty trained. She has one function down, and we are diligently working to get the other function under control. But, for the past 2 (yes 2!!) weeks, she has been wearing big girl p@nties during the day with only a small handful of accidents. Hallelujah!
Carys, who also loves to be outside, snuggled with Yiayia and made cute faces like this:
And, this:
And, of course, this:
I could just pinch her! (But, I won't!)
4 comments:
Yea for potty training!
Go Cora!!! You will rock #2 (I'm assuming that's the function we're still working on?) before you know it!
Hooray for Cora on the potty training. Sure looks like she is enjoying a simple pleasure of summer with a water hose. Oh to be young again!
Hooray for no swim diaper! Your girls are darling - love the close ups of their sweet little faces!
Post a Comment