Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Some Naptime Fun

Well, it's naptime here on the ol' homestead.  Don't know why I thought that when little missy transitioned from two naps down to one that it would be at a convenient time.  You know, like during Jeopardy or dinner preparation time.  Instead we nap smack dab in the middle of the day.  Not that I necessarily mind.  Believe you, me, I am a HUGE fan of naptime whenever it may come.  After our morning outing, we had a little lunch and then it was time for a little rest.  So, I took little missy to her room, took off her shoes, turned on the fan and the music, gave kisses and put her in her crib.  She turned to me with a sweet little pacifier grin and said "night-night."  Awesome!  Time to catch up on the happenings in blog world the chores.  As I busy myself throughout the house, I start to hear her chit-chatting in her crib - not unusual.  Then, suddenly, I begin to hear this:

"OWWW-OOOOH! Bidey! OWWW-OOOOH! Bidey! OWWW-OOOOH! Bidey!"

This roughly translates into "HOWL! Puppy!"

This was followed shortly by happy shrieking at the top of her lungs.  Not upset cries, just the kind where she's doing it because she can.  It's going to be an interesting afternoon!

1 comment:

j said...

maybe i should switch places with her, i would love an afternoon nap. i might even squeal louder than her the day i can take one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails