After little
missy ripped the tray off of her
bumbo and shoved it in her mouth, I realized that it is not a good idea to turn my back on her while she is in the chair. Point proven today. As I mashed up some sweet potatoes (Yea, me for making my own baby food!), Tiny-Might launched herself out of the
bumbo. I am probably a terrible mom for not stopping her, but I found myself incredibly curious to see if she could actually get out of it. The answer is yes, she most definitely can. She landed in a pile of bibs on the counter. She was quite pleased until she realized that she could not change her position from the face plant. At that point she
squealed for help. (I assure you that had she been in any danger of hurting herself, I would have jumped in to stop her.) Her size is actually becoming quite problematic for me as she is able to do much more than she should be able to! Her philosophy is "why sit when it is just as easy to stand!" And, "why stand idly by when I can attempt to walk!" Aye, chihuahua! Did we completely pass over the happily sitting and playing with toys phase?! Thankfully, the bumbo issue has been solved by shoving a blanket in the seat behind her. But, I feel certain that it will not be long before that solution becomes one more notch in her tiny belt!
No comments:
Post a Comment