Sunday, September 14, 2008

I love Carters!

For the second installment of the "I Love" series, I would like to comment on how much I love Carter's pajamas. Thank you Carter's for having the sense to make pajamas with a zipper! I do not have the desire to spend the time it takes to snap up a dozen or more individual snaps! Give me a zipper any day! I also love Carter's because they make said pajamas in premie through 12 mos sizes. Know that my child will have a pair of the ADORABLE pink strawberry pajamas until I can no longer find a size to fit her. If it were up to me, she would go to college with a pair of those footed delights! Wouldn't she be cute tromping around the dorm with those cute little strawberries on the bottom of her footed jammies?! Okay, okay, that may be going slightly overboard, but I will say that for footed pajamas this family votes Carter's all the way!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh...we love Carter's too and we had the EXACT same pair of adorable strawberry pj's for Avery! We just passed them down to her cousin (who's Cora's age).
Lauren

Related Posts with Thumbnails