Saturday, December 4, 2010

It Just Keeps Getting Better!

After naptime the other day, I opened the front door to discover my Christmas cards from Shutterfly had arrived!  So, like a small child on Christmas morning, I tore into the box.  May I please tell you that I love them so much.  I'm so excited to send them out this year.  I may have actually already started addressing them. . .you may get them before Christmas after all!!  (But, just to be safe, don't hold your breath!)

Well, it turns out that Shutterfly is offering another amazing promotion for sharing one of your fabulous projects.  (No, I will not be sharing my Christmas cards today on the blog.  You will just have to wait and see!)  But, I would like to show you a book that I made for my grandparents.  I love making books.  Since I'm not a scrapbooker, making a 'published' picture book feels very crafty and professional to me.



It was super easy to make the book, and it shipped very quickly.  I give the process 2 thumbs up!

Share one of your wonderful Shutterfly projects and get $25 gift certificate to use to make a photo book or any other fun photo project.  Here are the details:
1. Login to Shutterfly
2. Click on “My Shutterfly” in the top menu
3. Click on “View all projects” under “My Projects”
4. Select a project by clicking on the circle above the project title that you want to share (don’t click on the project itself)
5. Click on “Share Project” in the righthand menu
6. Type in “Title” and “Description” for your project (does not get included if you just embed the widget code)
7. Go to the “Next” step
8. Now you’ll see all the details of this promo, including the email address to send your blog post link to in order to get your $25 gift certificate (shareproject@Shutterfly.com)
9. Pick your embed method: Blogger or Widget Code (I got the widget code to use on my WordPress blog)
10. Don’t forget to email Shutterfly after you post your project!
This offer ends on January 31 and your $25 gift certificate will expire on February 15.


Have fun!  And, make sure to share your project for us to see!

1 comment:

Susy said...

cant wait to get yalls card! The book is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails