Friday, April 23, 2010

400th Post, 400 Things

I'm a little in shock that I've made it to 400 posts.  Especially considering my commitment to updating has been a bit questionable as of late!  But, in honor of this 400th post, I thought I would write 400 things about Cora.  Then, I thought better of that idea. Does a 21 month old really have 400 things about them?! So, I thought I would do 40. . .but, I'm too lazy for that.  So you get just 4!

So, without further ado, and in honor of my 400th post, here are the top 4 things about Cora:
4. Cora loves Jeppy (Jeopardy) almost as much as her mother.
3. When Cora wakes up, she likes to have some time (sometimes up to an hour!) to herself.  She will entertain herself and get fully awake alone in her crib.
2. She loves to pretend.  She will look for pretend animals all over the house, and she loves to play mommy to her babies.
Drumroll please. . . The number one thing about Cora is:
She is a chatterbox and will hold a jibber-jabbery conversation with anyone who will listen.  She inflects just like a grown-up, and she will even tell jokes in her jibber-jabber and laugh at them!
Happy 400th Post, y'all!  Thanks for making it through almost two years with me!

1 comment:

Susy said...

Whoa! I wonder how many I have done? Isn't it amazing that you have been blogging that long!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails