She is SO BIG (we always say that to Jack with our arms outstretched and I almost said it out loud when I looked at this picture!). She is her own little unique character, but I think she looks like a Mini Cora in some of these pictures.
Jack can't wait to dig into some cat food with Cora someday, if they are both still into that (based on Jack's interest level in the cat dish, he will be).
Wife. Mommy. Wannabe Domestic Goddess. Daughter. Seamstress. Teacher. Sister. Friend. Crafting Imitator. Aunt. Dr. Pepper Lover. Sinner Saved by Grace. Playmate. Dachshund Owner. Rambler. Reader. Join me as I attempt to make sense of this thing called life!
2 comments:
She is SO BIG (we always say that to Jack with our arms outstretched and I almost said it out loud when I looked at this picture!). She is her own little unique character, but I think she looks like a Mini Cora in some of these pictures.
Jack can't wait to dig into some cat food with Cora someday, if they are both still into that (based on Jack's interest level in the cat dish, he will be).
How cute. She looks like Cora - pretty neat that the sisters look like each other.
Post a Comment