...of adorable-ness!
The Monday after the time chance this past month, the girls let John and I blissfully sleep in. It was amazing. We didn't get out of bed until after 10. The girls had been up for a little while. We could hear them giggling on the monitor. But, I was not expecting what I saw when we opened the door.
Cora had grabbed a stack of books and crawled into Carys' crib. They were sharing and reading together. I think my heart may have exploded when I saw it! (The fact that they happened to be wearing their matching pajamas was the icing on the cake.) I'm looking forward to the day when they can sneak into each other's beds for a secret slumber party. So very thankful for their love for each other!
2 comments:
That is too cute. That is another memory that a Mother cherishes in her heart.
That is so precious!! How fun it must be to have a sister :)
Post a Comment