Sunday, March 18, 2012

Little Daredevil

When we took Cora over to the carnival portion of the Rodeo, she was so excited to see all the rides.  Yiayia, John and I all offered to get Cora some tickets so she could ride some things, but she adamantly and vehemently refused.  I'm not gonna lie; this tickled both John's and my financial funny bones.  This might just work out well for us monetarily!  It was not but a couple weeks later that we realized that it wasn't exactly going to work out for us after all.  Witness babecita:

Yup, that's my barely one year old throwing herself down the slide.  I held her hand one or two times, but then sweet baby girl insisted on doing it on her own.  I should not be surprised by this.  When Carys is left to her own devices while Sister is at gymnastics lessons, she will toddle clear across the gym and get as far across the double mini as she can before mommy comes flying over to grab her.  I can only imagine the hit John's wallet is going to take when she's old enough to ride the carnival rides!

1 comment:

Mema said...

I love the big smile on her face as she hurtles herself down the slide. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails