Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This Mobility Thing is Becoming Problematic

I would like to write a new post. I have pictures, adorable pictures for the grandparents to see. But, Little Missy has taken my camera's USB cord, and I have no idea where it is. She's kind of like that squirrel who was taking the flags off of the graves in that cemetary somewhere (geez, vague!) and using them to make a nest. I'll probably find it with her stash of pacifiers and teething rings. Until it can be located, please enjoy this little adorable nugget.
We like donuts in our family!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

She is definitely adorable!

My son likes to hide my things as well-- generally under the couch or in his toy box :)

April said...

that cracks me up!
hug her for me... Don't worry you are not alone in the missing department... although I am not missing a usb cable but Isaiah's golf balls mysteriously disappear and we keep having to get more... I have no idea where they could be! Unless he is hidding them behind unmovable furniture?!

Susy said...

How cute! You know in this house Im the one who is always playing the "Where is my USB cable!?" game. This is weird but I cant wait for Eli to put a book down the toilet. ha ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails