Thursday, May 7, 2009

And on a Totally Random Note

Remember all the wildlife, we have witnessed as of late in our neighborhood? On the way to preschool on Tuesday, I saw a dead MOUNTAIN LION. . . I would have stopped to take a picture, but in my mind, this mountain lion was only playing dead in order to trap some unsuspecting idiot (me) with a camera and eat said idiot (me) for breakfast. (Yes, the world I created in my head is A-MAZING!) Plus, it's probably really weird to take pictures of roadkill. You know, just guessing, and all.

5 comments:

Susy said...

You did not see a mountain lion! What was it?

jk said...

Indeed it was a mountain lion. Sightins around here are not unheard of, however rare they might be. However, the last time I heard of a sighting it was in the Leander/Liberty Hill area I guess about a year ago.

April said...

melissa you crack me up! maybe you should start taking your creative thoughts and writing some children's books!?
on another note - yikes!

Lauren said...

Good grief! Where do you live?!?!? Your posts scare me!!! :)

Susy said...

Gasp!

Related Posts with Thumbnails