Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weight Update and Another Tooth

I took Cora back to the doctor today for her second flu shot and her monthly weight check. I am happy to report that since her 6 month appointment, she has gained a pound and a half! She is now up to 12 pounds, 2 ounces. After weighing her, they stuck her with the flu vaccine. The last flu shot did not go over so well. I'm hoping that she handles this one a little better.

Also, little missy has cut her second tooth. Both bottom teeth have broken through the surface! She is thoroughly enjoying chomping down on toys, pacifiers, fingers, Penny's ear - pretty much anything she can get in her mouth. I am greatly relieved that she has been handling the teething well. I can't wait to see her sweet little smile with those teeth glimmering!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails