Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Potential Husband?

I never thought I believed in arranged marriages until I had a daughter. (And, I also understand why my parents never really minced words when I asked their opinion of a potential suitor!) I won't actually make Cora go through with an arranged marriage, but would it be so wrong if I steered her in a certain direction?! Thankfully Cora is surrounded by many young gentlemen from good Christian families. Here is one of Cora's possible husbands.
Notice how they are wearing coordinating clothing? We did not plan it. . . It's just fate! Tyler's mom and I like to think that they will be quarterback and cheerleader. It will have to be a long distance relationship though because Tyler bleeds purple and orange (Clemson) and Cora bleeds green and gold and a little maroon! I think they are strong enough to make it work!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails