Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Beginning


Cora Kemp
Originally uploaded by john_a_kemp
Well, I resisted making a blog for as long as I possibly could. I just don't feel that my life is really all that interesting - at least not interesting enough for me to put it out there for all to see. However, over the past few weeks it has occurred to me that while I may be a snoozefest, there are many people who are dying to know about Cora's every move. Hence the impetus for the blog.

For those of you who do not know, Cora is exactly 1/8th Greek. From her Greek lineage, she is only a 4th generation American. So, in the middle of the night during one of her many, many feedings, I decided to blog about our tiny Greek goddess.

While I am brand new to all this blogging business, John has promised to teach me how to make it really cool and interesting - see the title banner. . . If you know me at all, it is obvious that I did not create it! But, I do promise to do my best to keep it interesting and entertaining. Keep checking back with it. . . I have 5 weeks of Cora news to catch up on!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That picture of her is incredible!!
Lauren

Tania @ Larger Family Life said...

My father is Greek! Good to meet you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails